Faculty Departmental Recognition Awards
Each year, the UC San Diego Chancellor's Associates recognize faculty members for their scholarship and overall contributions to the University and the community. One faculty member across campus is selected for each of six categories.
- Jim Hamilton
Chancellor's Associates Faculty Excellence Award, Research in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Melissa Famulari
Chancellor's Associates Faculty Excellence Award, Undergraduate Teaching
Graduate Faculty Teaching Award
The Department awards two annual prizes for the best graduate teaching in a core class and in an advanced elective. The recipients are selected by a committee comprised of graduate student representatives.
- Andres Santos, Graduate Core Course
- Simone Galperti, Graduate Core Course
- Julie Cullen, Advanced Elective Course
- Karthik Muralidharan, Advanced Elective Course
Undergraduate Faculty Teaching Award
The Department awards annual prizes for the best undergraduate teaching. The recipients are selected by a committee comprised of the department chair and past awardees.
- Johannes Wieland, Faculty
- Maxim Sinitsyn, Lecturer
- Erin Wolcott, Associate-In
- Richard Brady, Associate-In