Welcome to Economics in Action.
David R. Hansen, C.F.A. ’03
Leveraging Success to Embrace Entrepreneurial Passion
Read what our undergraduate and graduate
students have been up to.
The department continues its reputation for producing and placing top-notch economists.
Faculty in the News
- In male-dominated Indian society, sex discrimination begins in womb: study
- Economists, Consensus and Healthy Debates
- Room with a view: If economists agree on something, the public will almost certainly think differently
- Besides Gold, Economists Don’t Agree On Much
- Wonkbook: Everything you need to know about Chuck Hagel
- Ideology and Economics
- Fed Officials Reject Warning Losses May Weaken FOMC Clout
- Predicting a Crisis, Repeatedly
- Government jobs vs. private jobs: Which help the economy more?
- Salaries For Suicide Bombers: Western States Unwittingly Fund Terrorist Activities In Palestine, Says Report
- Business of teaching: Focus on learning beyond textbooks, says expert
Issue 8 : May 7, 2012
- Federal Aid or Fiscal Burden
- The Effect of Housing and Real Estate Wealth on Retirement Timing in the U.S.