News & Events
There are no upcoming conferences at this time [view the conference archive]
Join our Economics Roundtable email list
for an invitation to register for the 2015 Series!
We anticipate the 2015 series to begin in February. Details will be posted here and sent out to our email list when it becomes available.
Faculty in the News
- Leading Global Thinkers of 2013: Michael Faye, Paul Niehaus, Jeremy Shapiro, and Rohit Wanchoo [Paul Niehaus]
- Afghanistan’s Security (video) [Eli Berman]
- Medicare pricing drives high health-care costs [Jeff Clemens]
- Medicare, the Gorilla in the Room, Weighs in at More Than 800 Pounds [Jeff Clemens]
- Market for medical equipment, health spending likely to change as ACA expands, economist says [Jeff Clemens]
See more UC San Diego Social Sciences in the News
Check out the latest issue of
Economics in Action
Click event for speaker and paper information.