News & Events
There are no upcoming conferences at this time [view the conference archive]
Join Us At The Next Economics Roundtable
Charles R. Schwab Professor of Economics, Stanford
The Trione Director of SIEPR
Buzz and Barbara McCoy Senior Fellow of the Hoover Institution
Adjusting Retirement Institutions for Longer Life Expectancies: You Can't Finance 30-Year Retirements with 40-Year Careers!
Thursday, October 23, 2014 at the Faculty Club
Tickets on sale now!
Faculty in the News
- Leading Global Thinkers of 2013: Michael Faye, Paul Niehaus, Jeremy Shapiro, and Rohit Wanchoo [Paul Niehaus]
- Afghanistan’s Security (video) [Eli Berman]
- Medicare pricing drives high health-care costs [Jeff Clemens]
- Medicare, the Gorilla in the Room, Weighs in at More Than 800 Pounds [Jeff Clemens]
- Market for medical equipment, health spending likely to change as ACA expands, economist says [Jeff Clemens]
See more UC San Diego Social Sciences in the News