The Department of Economics offers two minors, Economics and Management Science.
- Courses for our minors can be taken pass/no pass.
- If courses are taken for a letter grade, passing is considered a "C-" or better.
- Lower-division classes can apply to both your major and your minor.
- Upper-division courses cannot apply to both your major and your minor.
- Upper-division courses cannot apply to the requirements of more than one minor.
- Minors are open to all students, except those with the following majors: Economics (EN25), Management Science (EN26), Joint Mathematics-Economics (EN28, MA33), International Studies-Economics (IS26).
To declare a minor, please see Triton Link.
- Course requirements for EN25 (PDF)
Management Science minor
- Course requirements for EN26 (PDF)