- Learn what you can do with a Graduate degree in Economics.
- Visit the American Economics Association website for a complete list of accredited Economics Masters and Ph.D. programs.
- Read UC San Diego Economics Prof. Yixiao Sun's guide to compiling a successful application.
- The American Economic Association provides wonderful information graduate programs in various fields of Economics.
- MBA.com, the Official GMAT website, provides detailed information on what business school can do for you, and how to apply. US News and World Report breaks down MBA program rankings by discipline.
- The Law School Admission Council, provides information on how to apply to J.D. programs as well as information on program rankings by specialization.
- The Career Services Center also provides information on available programs and how to apply.
- Entrance Exams: graduate programs typically require students to take a certain standardized test for admission. Students should research what is on the tests, and think about coursework that might assist in those areas.